Bellaire Chamber Scholarship
Bellaire Chamber of Commerce offers a $1,000 scholarship award to a deserving graduating senior from Bellaire High School.
To be eligible, graduating seniors must attend Bellaire High School; plan to attend a full-time accredited college, university or technical school in the fall of of the current year.
If you wish to apply for this scholarship, you must do the following:
- Complete the attached scholarship award application.
- Ask your principal to complete the enclosed report, place in a sealed envelope with his/her signature across the seal.
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher or supervisor.
- Obtain an official high school transcript.
- Place all the above materials in a large envelope and send to the Bellaire Chamber of Commerce, Attention: Executive Director
The scholarship is a one-time sum that will be paid upon proof of a successful first semester of college/technical school (Fall of current year ). The Scholarship Committee will select the recipients from all applications received no later than 2:00 pm on second Friday of April of current year. No late submissions will be accepted. The recipient will be notified by first Monday in May of current year.
Please direct any questions to Executive Director at Bellaire Chamber of Commerce at 231-533-6023 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org