WEBINAR: Food and Farm Business Sales Channel Deep Dive: Restaurants
WHEN: Monday, April 27 at 2:00PM ESTThe Food and Farm Business Sales Channel Deep Dives webinar series will provide you with insight into industry adjustments and considerations for selling through that venue. This webinar will focus on restaurants.This webinar will cover:
- How restaurants have shifted during novel coronavirus
- Creative strategies restaurants are using to generate revenue
- What restaurants are doing now to prepare for opening back up
WHERE: Register at:
FOR WHO: Food processors and restaurant owners
- Jon Bos, the Blue Shamrock Pub in St Louis, Michigan is known for being one of the best Irish pubs in Michigan. The Blue Shamrock Pub’s burger was voted best burger in Gratiot County.
- Diane Longanbach, Innovation Counselor for the MSU Product Center, helping food and farm businesses develop and commercialize high value, consumer-responsive products and businesses in the agriculture and natural resource sectors.