Bellaire, MI— The Village of Bellaire is preparing a new master plan and is looking for public input by conducting a community-wide survey. The “Believe in Bellaire” survey affords an excellent opportunity for residents, business owners, and others to weigh in on issues facing the Village. The survey, along with other public input, data, and information, will be used in crafting the goals and objectives of the Village’s new Master Plan.
Copies of the survey are available for pick-up at the following locations:
• Village Office, 202 N. Bridge St.
• Bellaire Public Library, 111 S. Bridge St.
• Paddles & Pedals, 206 N. Bridge St.
• The 45th Apparel,101 N. Bridge St.
• Bellaire Area Historical Society & Museum, 202 N. Bridge St.
• Real Estate One, 515 E. Cayuga St.
PLEASE RETURN completed surveys by Friday, September 14 at the following drop-off locations:
• Village Office, 202 N. Bridge St., P.O. Box 557, Bellaire, MI 49615
• Bellaire Public Library, 111 S. Bridge St., Bellaire, MI 49615
Assistance in conducting the survey is being provided by Networks Northwest. For questions and comments about the survey, please contact John Sych, Community Planner at Networks Northwest, at 231-929-5038 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.