Registration for the Steps to Success Seminar will be closing soon! REGISTRATION:SESSION THREE | REGISTER BELLAIRE – October 17
FOR QUESTIONS:Please contact Amanda Munson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below for a special message from our presenter!Please join us for the upcoming IITA: Inbound Insider Steps to Success tourism program on October 17th.As the founder and presenter of the session, I am looking forward to bringing this program to Michigan! We know that this is an amazing opportunity not only at the destination level but more importantly to bring new international visitors to all of your tourism businesses.Make sure your tourism stakeholders take advantage of this complimentary session hosted by Michigan Economic Development Corporation. They will not be disappointed and to the contrary, will be enlightened about how to create new business that can last forever! Please register and share with your tourism stakeholders so we can have as many businesses as possible benefit from this session.Tuesday, October 15th, 2019REGISTER HERE – DETROITWednesday, October 16th, 2019REGISTER HERE – GRAND RAPIDSThursday, October 17th, 2019REGISTER HERE – BELLAIREAll categories of business fit and are encouraged to attend – Here’s why!
- Tourism Councils/Chambers – Make your stakeholder businesses achieve success in tourism by learning the ins and outs of working with the travel trade. Encourage them to come and learn with us the intricacies of working with the highly valued travel trade/inbound tour operators.
- Attractions/Activities/Tour/Local tour guides/Breweries/Wineries – You are the reason why the visitors stop and want to visit! Learn how your business can be booked in advance by visitors arriving to your destination!
- Sports – See more bookings in advance and can push harder to sell seats or time periods when you want to increase your ticket sales!
- Arts/Cultural Institutions/Museums/Historic Places/Performing Arts – You are the essence of your destination through sharing your destination’s history and uniqueness! You might not be focused on gate increases as a revenue source but working with the travel trade will be the way to add visitation but more importantly increase global awareness and attract key markets like students to your institution.
- Accommodations- Not every room is filled every night? Are there key need periods or room types you want more business for? Here’s your chance to get long term repeat consistent business from companies that you can rely on!
- Dining – Every visitor must eat! Travel trade business can bring you visitors for all 3 meal periods and on your off-peak times when you want it. Come and learn about international individual visitors as well as how to procure Groups!
- Retail/Services – Shopping is the #1 activity for visitors around the globe. Learn ways to drive visitors into your retail space as a decision before they arrive and create fun programs for them along the way with partners nearby.
- Transportation- International visitors travel by all modes. How does your company receive new customers and more importantly new business partners that send you business year round?
- Parks & Recreation – Visitors who arrive through travel trade companies make predetermined choices on where they will visit. Awareness and exposure and promotion are all part of what they do for you. If you are interested in visitors coming when you want them and visiting how you want them to, this session is beneficial for you.
- Events/Festivals – Have partners who promote your events and festivals so you receive visitors and fill the space as well as have a successful event!
To register: https://web.cvent.com/event/d4cc703b-834c-4323-89b6-1ea8edc4ae16/summary?rp=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 by October 13, 201911:59 PM