Finalists have been announced that will compete in the 2019 Antrim Pitch Night, business model competition, to be held Friday, Nov. 8 at Shanty Creek Resort in Bellaire.
There were 18 very good applications. All involved in the preliminary scoring of the applications commented on how tough it was as all the applications were very good. We are also excited that the ten finalists are entrepreneurs from all over Antrim County.
We encourage you to promote the finalists as well as encourage participation in the Nov 8 Pitch Night event. The event is free, however space is limited and attendees must reserve their ticket to attend.
2019 Final Contestants – Alphabetical Order
- 45th Apparel – Tani Carl – Bellaire
- A&M Beauty – Audrey Hartzel – Mancelona
- AgTracer – Andy LaPointe – Elk Rapids
- Breezeway Paddlesports – Dan,Melanie Bennett – Ellsworth
- Cellar 1914 – Greg Shooks – Central Lake
- Color and Cocktails – Chelsea Kline – Alden
- DanuHof – Caitlin Steffes – Mancelona
- Lightbody Housing – Kathy Lightbody – Mancelona
- Roadies – Kaila Thomas – Mancelona
- Sunshine Recyling – Melissa Zelenak – Central Lake
Watch entrepreneurs vie for seed dollars! Antrim County entrepreneurs & business owners compete for a share of $10,000 in startup funds plus a chance to advance to the Grand Event to win additional funds!
Visit www.antrimpitchnight.com for more information